Friday, September 26, 2008

Jasper Ferguson born 2/2/2008

Jasper Reid Ferguson
January 2, 2008
9lbs. 2oz.






So I know I am little late getting to this. Keith has actually been working on a website for Jasper, but it turned out to be a lot harder (and time consuming) that he would like to admit. So, with my blogging skills growing and some family inspiration...I decided to start a blog for our little man. This way we can give you guys updates on what the little guy has been into. Just to get things started I should post some pictures from Jasper's birth an our stay in the hospital. So please enjoy and I hope to post many more pics and anecdotes in the future.
Helena

1 comment:

Michelle Clay said...

Oh, SO CUTE!!!! Especially the picture with him in his little green hat. Babies are so wonderful, I could eat them for breakfast! ;)

I look forward to following your blog! (And I sympathize about the webpage thing. Troubleshooting html is more trouble than it is worth when this is an option.)

You dont have any idea how to save a blog offline, do you? Or even if it is possible? I want to archive my blog for Gabe, just in case.

Cheers and Love!
-michelle