Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"So hurry up already!"

I have had requests that we get to the recent pictures of Jasper. I wish I could share every picture of Jasper. Babies change so fast and we have been keeping the camera on the coffee table ready all the time. However, even preparing for the cuteness does not guaruntee that we will be able to capture it :). So needless to say we have a TON of digital photos of Jasper over the past 9 months, yes Jasper is 9 months ALREADY!!!

So here you have it guys, recent photos of Jasper, hehe. :)>

Jasper is always smiling...such a happy baby

The kid loves to be a ham...I wonder where he gets that from??


My grandmother would have eaten this kid up with looks like that...looks like a Grandma Sullivan look!


Jasper and his uncle Webb...see the Ferguson resemblance?


Jasper is a water baby, he loves the bath, swimming...anything where he can play in water!


Silly Baby, sunbathing with Mommy.

No comments: